Jan. 31st, 2015:
That's right folks. I have decided to take another year off
and go fishing. I would like to thank everyone for allowing me to take you fishing for the past 18 years. I hope to get to spend some more time on the water with many of you in the future. The time however has come for me to take a little time for myself. You know. Hog all the good spots. LOL. Hope all of you have a truly wonderful year. Thanks again!
~ Master Captain Keith Grimes
We are located on Florida's Forgotten Coast, a natural and unspoiled stretch of coastline bordered on the west by Mexico Beach and on the east by Carrabelle, Florida.
- Fishing Charter Rates: $600 (2 anglers).
- Departure Location: We utilize two different ramps. Port St Joe city ramp and Cape San Blas state park ramp. Travel time from St George Island to most ramps is approx. 45 minutes. From Mexico Beach approx. travel time is 15-40 minutes depending on launch ramp. From Cape San Blas approx. travel time is 10-25 minutes. (see map)
- Lodging Info: Whether your choose Cape San Blas, Mexico Beach or St George Island for your lodging needs, you will fall in love with the Forgotten Coast. Please check out our lodging page for some great lodging ideas.
- Appropriate Clothing: The temps during Tarpon season can range from early morning temps in the 70s to mid afternoon temps in the upper 90s or higher. A light jacket for mornings is advised. Summer time rains are always a possibility, rain gear is recommended. A hat or cap is advisable also.
- Boat Shoes: Shoes worn aboard should have light colored soles so as not to mar the deck of our boat. Anglers wearing dark sole shoes may be asked to remove them prior to boarding.
- Polarized Sunglasses: High grade optics reduce eye fatigue and increase vision. Cheap sunglasses can make for a long day in the sun. Amber or brown colored lens are the most popular choices.
- Sunscreen: Don't forget it!
- Lunch & Drinks: Bring your eats and drinks. Plenty of water.
- "Don't forget the CAMERA".
- Fishing Gear
- Saltwater Fishing License: You're covered.
- Cooler & Ice
- Restroom Facilities: Our boats "are not" equipped with restroom facilities. There are portable restroom facilities at the boat ramp.
- Boat & Guide: We are licensed & Insured. Our boats are built for the comfort of our anglers and outfitted for Tarpon fishing.
- Last but surely not least: We will do everything in our power to make sure that you and your friends & family have a truly wonderful day on the water.
- Deposit: A 50% deposit is required at time of booking. We accept Master Card, Visa and cash. A personal check will be accepted for deposit if reservation is made at least 30 days in advance of booked charter date.
- Cancellation Policy: A period of 10 business days is required for cancellation or rescheduling of a reservation. Changes made within 10 business days of reserved date will result in forfeiture of deposit. All refunds will be made in the form of a Company check. If you do not show up, deposit will be forfeited. Cancellation by the Guide will result in full refund of deposit.
Captain Keith Grimes
PO# 621 Call: 850-509-0573
Port St Joe, Fl. 32457
Cape San Blas Fishing
Tarpon Fishing Apalachicola
"Sight fishing with Capt Keith Grimes, is as good as it gets!"
- Capt. Harry McGhin
St. George Island, Fl.